CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Wiley. CFA Institute, CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Wiley’s Level I CFA Program Platinum Course - 2019 (Print)
Make the Smart Choice for your CFA Program Study Prep and Save 10% on all Wiley materials until March 31. Use code SMARTCHOICE
Pass with Wiley! This online review course combines all our best CFA Program exam content for the 2019 exam with our leading e-learning platform. Plug in your exam date and you’ll have an exam plan schedule in seconds. Learn with 16 weekly live virtual classes supported with online mentoring, 90+ hours pre-recorded lecture videos, study guides and 5,000 practice questions in our course. Then take the full-length mock exams and track your progress right up to exam day. This Level I course also includes our 11th Hour Final Review course.Learn More
- Don’t Pay Twice to Pass Once. Partner Until You Pass Guarantee Includes Free Updates & Upgrades
- Exam Planner & Personalized Study Schedule
- 30-45 Minute Bite-Sized Lessons Designed to Help You Learn Faster and Retain More
- Video Lectures by Expert Instructors Including Peter Olinto, Darren Degraaf and Basit Shajani (Level I 90+ Hours; Level II 100+ Hours; Level III 50+ Hours)
- 14-17 Weeks of Live Online Virtual Classes (also available on demand)
- Professional Online Mentoring – Post Your CFA Program Exam-Related Questions and Receive a Response Within 24-48 Hours or Less
- Print or eBook Study Guide Covering Every LOS
- Course Outlines
- 1,000s of Exam-Style Practice Questions per Level (750+ Level III)
- Dashboard & Performance Metrics
- 90+ Pages of Formula Sheets
- New! Downloadable, Print-Friendly Flashcards
- 2 Full-Length Mock Exams
- Additional 11th Hour Final Review Mock Exam
- 11th Hour Final Review Course with 40+ Hours of Lecture Videos and Mock Exam Seminar (14 hours Level III)
- 11th Hour Review Study Guide (print or ebook)
- Wiley Mobile App – Study on the Go Made Easy
Search FAQs, discussions and more in our community support site.
Order online with our secure system, or call: 888.884.5669 (toll-free) or 928.204.1066 (International).
Student Discount Policy
We are pleased to offer a 20% student discount to faculty, actively enrolled full-time and part-time college or university students. The student discount is also available to those who have graduated within 90 days of the date they order. It may not be combined with other discounts or coupon codes. You will need to provide proof of academic status to qualify for this discount.
Orders will process for shipping within two business days, or expedited orders will process within 1 business day, unless otherwise specified (including backorders, pre-sales, etc.). For standard shipping, please allow an additional 5 business days for U.S. shipping or 10 business days for international shipping, unless otherwise specified. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
Product shipments may be subject to customs fees, taxes and import duties of the destination country to which your order ships. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility.
Shipping delays may occur during holiday season due to increased demand and weather conditions.
Free shipping is available on orders sent within the United States, including APO/military addresses containing a U.S. zip code. After entering a valid U.S. address during the checkout process, you may select free shipping. Wiley Efficient Learning reserves the right to use the lowest cost means for free shipping. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
We stand behind our products and want to ensure our customers are completely satisfied.
In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase, a full refund (less shipping fees and e-book charges) will be issued upon request within 10 business days of purchase. Refunds will not be issued after this time. Shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. You will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the physical materials. Refunds of physical materials must be returned in as-new condition within 14 days of the refund agreement and will be inspected upon receipt. This refund agreement is subject to change without notice.
For customers receiving a gift card or a rebate check as part of your purchase, the amount of the gift card or rebate check will be deducted from your refund.
For customers selecting the e-Textbooks/eBooks/pdfs option with their purchase, Wiley Efficient Learning e-Textbooks are distributed through a partnership with VitalSource Bookshelf and are not eligible for a refund.
To request a refund, please contact us.
Sales tax will be calculated at checkout based on local laws of the purchaser.
Forms of Payment
We accept payment in the form of credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express) or via PayPal.